Zoll Base Powercharger 4x4 Features
Zoll Model Number: 8050-0002-30
The Zoll Base Powercharger 4x4 is a Zoll battery charging and testing system. The Zoll Powercharger 4x4 provides up to four battery charging and testing compartments, allowing for you to test up to 4 at once. The Zoll battery charger comes in either an AutoTest mode or a QuickCharge mode. The Autotest mode will automatically test the battery each time a battery is charged and will indicate when a battery is fully charged. The QuickCharge takes only 4 hours to fully charge but does not provide any information on the battery capacity. The Zoll Base Powercharger 4x4 can test or charge batteries for Zoll modules; M Series, E series, PD 1400, PD 1600, PD 2000, smart, smart Ready, and XL battery packs.
- Automatically tests and recharges a battery rapidly in eight hours or less
- Uses visual and audible indicators to alert users to batteries with insufficient capacity, incomplete charge and detected faults to ensure safe and reliable
- Is equipped with automated testing to save technician time and cost by eliminating manual procedures and preventing battery problems before they occur
- Includes Zoll 4 Bay Station Charger, A/C power Cord
Zoll Base Powercharger 4x4 Specifications
- Height: 4.2 in
- Width: 13.2 in
- length: 12.2 in
- Weight: 4.1kg ( 9 lbs) without batteries
- Power Requirements: 100-120 VAC, 50/60 Hz input. 220-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz input.
- Power Consumption: 100 watts Maximum
- QuickCharge total recharge of fully depleted battery
- 4 hours or less for the PD 4410/Smart/ Smart Ready Battery.
- 8 hours or less for all XL Batteries.
- AutoTest and total recharge of fully depleted Battery
- 8 hours or less for the PD 4410/Smart/ Smart Ready Battery
- 15 hours or less for all XL Batteries
- 5 °C to 40 °C (operating)
- 15°C to 35°C (optimal battery charging)
- -40°C to 70°C (storage and transportation)
- 5% to 95% (relative humidity - non condensing)
- 2 Type T, 2A/250V Time Delay fuses located above AC mains input.