- The AutoMedX SAVe Simplified Automated Ventilator is designed to be quickly deployed in a pre-hospital environment by a BLS or ALS provider, a medic or any first responder with limited training.
- It is lightweight, rugged, hands-free, and contains a number of alarms and safety features not found in similarly priced devices.
- The SAVe delivers an AHA-compliant tidal volume (600mL) at a fixed respiratory rate (10 bpm) which removes any guesswork and reduces errors.
- Portable, easy to use, safe, and cost-effective the SAVe is the ideal alternative to bag valve masks or expensive transport ventilators.
Benefits and Features
Easy to Use:
• Single knob operation
• Low Training Requirements
• Allows Spontaneous Breathing
• Accepts Up to 6LPM of supplemental O2
• Powered by Rechargeable Lead-Acid Battery or Electrical Outlet
• Single Tidal Volume and Respiratory Rate Reduces Chance of Operator Error
• Tidal Volume = 600 mL
• Breaths / Minute = 10
• EtCO2 Detector
• No Compressed Gas is Required
• Detects Blockage and Disconnects
• Fail-Safe Mechanisms and Visual/Audible Alarms
• Up to 5.5 Hours per Charge
• Rugged, Compact Design (6.5 x 6.25 x 2.5 inches)
• Long shelf life and durability
• Lightweight (3.1 pounds)
- SAVe Unit
- Patient Circuit with Debris Filter (2)
- External Power Supply
- Head Strap
- Patient Mask
- Supplemental Oxygen Tubing
- Instruction Manuel
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping the item