Base Layer: Worn next to skin by itself or in conjunction with other levels for added insulation and to aid in the transfer of moisture.
The GEN III Light-Weight Undershirt and Drawers are designed to wick moisture and to provide protection from the elements.
Constructed Silk weight material, this layer is highly breathable, wicks moisture away from the skin and dries fast, providing evaporative cooling in warmer weather and insulating in cool weather – all with less weight and bulk than previous systems.
GEN III Cold Weather Light-Weight Undershirt Features:
- Silk weight Material
- Highly Breathable, Fast Drying Next-to-Skin Level
- Insulates and Stays Dry in Cool Weather
- Thumb Holes aid in Donning Multiple Levels
- Reduced Chaffing and Increased Comfort During Movement
- Contoured Long Tail for Additional Protection from the Elements
- Level 1 ECWCS - Extended/Extreme Cold Weather Clothing System
- Significantly Lighter with Less Bulk than Previous Generation ECWCS
- Made in U.S.A.