- ANSI Grade 1 Extra Heavy Duty cylindrical door lock
- Exceeds 2,100 in lbs. of torque resistance
- Entrance Function (F81) — Latchbolt operated by lever from either side, or key in outside lever, outside lever locked by push/turn button on inside, when outside lever is locked by push button on inside – key from outside, or rotating inside lever unlocks outside lever, when outside lever is locked by pushing and turning button on inside, key from outside or rotating inside lever retracts latch but does not unlock outside lever
- Handing: Field Reversible
- Door Situation: Fits left, right wood/metal swing doors
- Lever Style — Philadelphia. Miami & Boston
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4″ ~ 2-1/4″
- Keys: Two (2) keys provided per lock
- Keyway — Schlage / SCC. May be custom ordered in keyways of most major manufacturers.
- Cylinder: Brass 6-pin cylinder, keyed to 5 pins.
Interchangeable Core (6 or 7 pin): Available in Best IC – less core (SFIC) and Schlage Large Format LFIC (PHL lever only). IC models sold less core, IC cores sold separate if you’re not using your own
- Strike: 4-7/8″ ASA strike included.
- U.L. LISTED: U.L., U.L.C. listed for “A” label (3 hour) single swing doors (4′ x 8′) / UL 10C / UBC 7-2 (1997) positive pressure, for single doors up to 4’0” x 8’0”
- CERTIFICATIONS: ANSI A156.2-2003, Series 4000, Grade 1. Meets all applicable accessibility requirements of the ADA. U. L. Listed. BHMA.
- WARRANTY: Twenty-Five (25) year manufacturer limited warranty
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Assembled in the USA using US and Foreign material. This product meets the requirements of the Buy American Act.