- Overall Length : 36 Yards
- Overall Width : 2 Inches
- Resists weathering, making it effective for many outdoor applications in hot and cold weather with quick, clean removal when finished
- Excellent weatherability helps preserve equipment and vehicles for long-term storage of at least two years
- Can be certified to Military Specification: SAE AMS-T-22085
- Excellence resistance to staining, common lubricants and strippable coatings on a variety of surfaces
- Polyethylene backing conforms to irregular surfaces with ease
3M™ Preservation Sealing Tape 481 is a black, polyethylene tape with a unique rubber adhesive. With excellent stain resistance and weatherability, this tape helps preserve, seal and protect equipment and vehicles for long-term storage applications in a variety of weather conditions.
Long Term Protection from the Elements
3M™ Preservation Sealing Tape 481 is black, polyethylene preservation tape. The backing is a black polyethylene material that provides good conformability for many irregular surfaces and contours. It is designed for use in many outdoor protection and sealing applications, with a service temperature range of 20°F/-7°C to 170°F/77°C. The polyethylene backing provides long term durability of at least two years even when exposed to the outdoor weather conditions, yet still removes quickly and cleanly. 3M™ Preservation Sealing Tape 481 can be certified to Military Specification: SAE AMS-T-22085.
- Preserving, sealing and protecting various industrial and military equipment in transportation and storage
- Long term preservation applications
- Splicing and patching materials used by the construction industry