TX30V 30 mm Proximate Reloadable Vascular Linear Stapler - Each
Expiration Date 07-31-2023
- Parallel jaw closure for consistent staple formation
- One-hand operation (close, fire, release)
- Intermediate locking position designed for easy tissue placement
- Three different reloads to accommodate a variety of tissue thicknesses
- Large jaw opening
- Reload stapler up to seven times
- Vascular Linear Stapler (TX30V) has application for internal tissue which can easily be compressed to 1 mm in thickness and may also be used to ligate pulmonary vessels.
- These devices staple only, and do not cut
- Throughout the alimentary tract and in thoracic surgery.
- Cartridge Color: White
- Number of Staple Rows: 3
- Tissue Thickness: Vascular
- Open Staple Height: 2.5 mm
- Closed Staple Height: 1.0 mm
Expiration Date 08-31-2023
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping the item.