M12 Hip Holster. Standard issue holster for the U.S. Armed Forces and has seen combat from Panama to Afghanistan and Iraq. Its ambidextrous design, when combined with modular accessories, allows the M12 to be worn in 14 different positions. The M12 is specifically designed to fit the Beretta 92 (M9) semi-auto pistol and was awarded 5 separate patents for its design. O.D. Green.
- Ambidextrous with a removable flap
- Converts to shoulder or chest carry (accessories sold separately)
- Standard issue holster for the Beretta M9 pistol
- Padded and water-resistant with heavy nylon stitching; hand-washable
- Equipped with Quick-Lock belt fastener
- Made in the USA