The Blizzard Heat is not only extensively used by the military but is also the choice of Search & Rescue Teams and Mountain Rescue Teams around the world including the RAF Sea King helicopters.
- Size (vacuum packed): 30cm x 25cm x 7cm
- Size (unpacked): 8' x 6.5" | 2.45 m x 2.00 m
- Weight: 1.9 kg.
Originally designed to withstand blizzard conditions, low ambient air temperatures are no problem for this technology. Blizzard Survival products are the most effective and direct route for patient stabilization and the treatment of hypothermia caused by environmental exposure, traumatic injury causing blood loss, and other conditions affecting the body’s ability to regulate its core temperature.
Blizzard Heat Casualty Blanket:
- Hypothermia prevention
- Premium version with active heat ingredient
- Three layers generate heat up to 109o F (heating mechanism active for approx. 7 hrs)
- Green, ultra-compact heat blanket features Reflexcell™ technology, hook-and-loop fasteners, four oxygen-activated heating pads.
- 100% Windproof
- VIiable in temps as low as -4° F (-20° C)
- Cellular network traps warm air
- Metalized surface reflects heat back to patient
- Elastic cords “hug” the body, eliminating heat voids
*Product is expired*