The Welch Allyn LS-200 is a super-flexible procedure light that combines outstanding durability, extraordinary maneuverability, and unparalleled spot quality at an extremely attractive price.
- Cool working field and 7" spot size with feathered edge definition bring procedure room illumination to a whole new level
- Unique three-lamp design enables continuous operation and shadow-free illumination
- End-user friction adjustments at key joint ensure drift-free, obedient articulation
- 3,000 hour low-voltage halogen bulbs in dichroic reflectors render truer tissue color than ordinary units
- Multiple, installation options - including wall-mounted, mobile stand, and table-mounted versions - accommodate any setup
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping the item.