Battery charger for use with the battery pack BP-15 and Breathe Easy turbo powered air purifying respirator (PAPR) assembly 520-15-00. Powered Air Purifying Respirators (PAPR) are motorized systems powered by a battery pack which draw air through a filter or cartridge to provide respiratory protection to the wearer. The blower unit can be mounted on the waist, face, or head, depending on the system selected. Potential benefits include:
- Certain PAPR systems provide a higher level of respiratory protection than non-powered air filtering respirators.
- Constant flow of air can provide cooling for the worker, resulting in greater comfort for the wearer
- Loose-fitting headgear options provide respiratory protection without the need for a tight face seal or fit testing
- Battery-powered blower pulls the air through the filter resulting in no additional breathing resistance to the wearer
Used on the battery on the 3M Breathe Easy System.
- Can fully charge a discharged battery in approximately 4 hours.
- LED indicates the status of the charge.
- Automatic switch over to trickle rate mode to prevent overcharging.