Nellcor Easy Cap II and Pedi Cap II CO2 Detector Features:
- Should be stored below 75 degrees Fahrenheit
- Constant visual feedback for up to 2 hours
- Responds quickly to exhaled CO2 with a simple color change from purple to yellow
- Breath-to-breath response
- Aids assessment of CPR effectiveness
- Size Adult recommended for patients over 15 kg.
- Size Pediatric recommended for patients less than 15 kg.
- Non-Returnable Item
- Box Size: 6/box
- Helps clinicians verify proper endotracheal (ET) tube placement; helps the clinician determine whether the patient is intubated properly right from the start and remains that way during transport. The detector attaches directly to the ET tube and responds quickly to exhaled CO2 with a simple color change from purple to yellow.