- Providing superior staple line security. The staple wire gauge used in "open staplers" is heavier and does not require an additional row of staples.
- The Endo GIA Universal places two, triple-staggered rows of titanium staples and simultaneously divides the tissue and preloaded reinforcement material between the two, triple-staggered rows.
- Every cartridge comes with a new sterile knife blade.
- Using a new knife for Each firing ensures that it will never dull through repeated use and reduces the risk of cross-contamination that exists when reusing the same knife blade.
- For use with the GIA Universal, Endo GIA Universal XL staplers.
- Wide jaw opening.
- 6 rows of 4.8mm staples.
- New knife blade with each reload.
- Universal handle for all loading units.
- Tissue Gap Control.
- Point of articulation.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping the item.