- Perform comprehensive visual screening in minimal time
- Screen under a variety of conditions, including monocular, binocular, near, distance, and intermediate
- The Optec 5000P can also function as a peripheral vision test
- Adult and pediatric visual acuities, color and depth perception, as well as vertical and lateral phorias.
- The Optec 5000P
- Quick, repeatable, and accurate
- Lightweight and portable
- Distance/near lens systems
- See and point to observation doors on both sides
- No training or certification needed
- Ancillary staff can test acuities (near/far/monocular/binocular), Ishihara color, stereopsis (depth perception), phorias, astigmatic clock, and much more in under 3 minutes!
- Lightweight and portable, weighing less than 15 lbs, requiring only 2 square ft (0.6 m) of space, has a scratch-resistant and washable surface made of ABS plastic
- Ancillary lens holder- optional intermediate testing also available at 20 in, 22.5 Inch, 26 Inch, 31.5 Inch, and 39.5 Inch (50 cm, 57.15 cm, 66 cm, 80 cm, and 1 m)
- Forehead-rest pressure bar- ensures proper patient position (Includes disposable forehead tissues)
- Peripheral test (optional)- test vision on the horizontal plane
- Stimuli at 85º, 70º, and 55º temporal and 45º nasal
- Distance/near lens systems- two separate viewing ports for accurate distance testing at 20 foot and near 16 Inch testing
- Lightweight, portable built-in handle - under 15 lbs.
- Observation doors- allows the technician to point to test targets on both sides of the instrument
- NO SLIDES