The Zoll M Series Critical Care Transport (CCT) is a defibrillator with AED features. The M Series CCT is small, light, and bright, making it easy to carry to any situation and making the screen visible in any lighting condition. The defibrillator system offers Pacing, 12-lead ECG, SpO2, EtCO2, NIBP, AED, and temperature. The 6.5-inch color LCD screen can show Rectilinear Biphasic waveforms. These are low energy, low current pacing waveforms. Used to optimize the patent's safety, by reducing the muscle artifact and ensuring the patient's comfort. The Zoll M Series CCT defibrillator can document events and data in its memory or removable PCMIA cards that can help transfer data through the Zoll CodeNet data management system.
- Superior defibrillation
- Superior pacing
- Advisory capabilities
- Transport-ready design
- Easy-to-read display
- Full range of parameters for full range of patients
- Flexible color display
- Quick, easy connections
- With NIBP, IBP, Temp:
- Height: 10.2 in (25.9 cm)
- Width: 10.3 in (26.2 cm)
- Depth: 8.7 in (22.1 cm)
- Without NIBP, IBP, Temp:
- Height: 8.6 in (21.8 cm)
- Width: 10.3 in (26.2 cm)
- Depth: 8.7in (22.1 cm)
- 17.2 lbs ( 7.8 kg) with multi-function cable and battery
- 19.2 lbs (8.71 kg) with above and Paddles
- 100-120 V, 50/60 Hz; 220-240 V, 50 Hz; 220 VA
- Screen type: Active Matrix Color LCD
- Screen Size: 6.5 in (16.51 cm) Diagonal
- Number of Pixels: 640 x 480
- Sweep Speed: 5 mm/s
- Video Output: Industry standard VGA, 640 x 480, 60 Hz (optional)
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122° F (0° to 50° C)
- Storage and Shipping Temperature: -4° to 140° F (-20° to 60° C),/li>
- Humidity: 5 to 95% relative humidity, noncondensing
- Vibration: Mil Std 810 E, Minimum Integrity Tes
- Shock: IEC 68-2-27, 50g 6mS half sine
- Operating Pressure: 594 to 1060 millibars
- ZOLL Rectilinear Biphasic. Energy Selection: Selectable at 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 15, 20, 30, 50, 75, 100, 120, 150, 200 joules. (Delivered into a 50-ohm load.) Charge Time: Less than 6 seconds with a new fully charged battery (first 15 charges to 200J.) Depleted batteries will result in a longer defibrillator charge time. Energy Display: Monitor display indicates both selected and delivered energy.
- Synchronizes defibrillator pulse to the patient’s R-wave. “SYNC” message displayed on the monitor. Marker on display and recorder paper identifies R-wave discharge point. Advisory Function: Single analysis or programmable auto re-analyze x3 with programmable auto energy level selection, screen prompts, and voice prompts. Charge Controls: Control on apex paddle and on device front panel. Paddles: External anterior/anterior adult and pediatric. Adult paddles slide off to expose pediatric paddles. Multi-Function Electrode (MFE) Pads: Specifically designed adult anterior/posterior pre-gelled ZOLL MFE Pads, and Multi-Function stat•padz™ packaged in pairs.
- Built-In Defibrillator Tester: Tests defibrillator energy output and continuity of universal cable and paddles; documented on PCMCIA card and strip chart.
- Evaluates electrode connection and patient ECG to determine if defibrillation is required. Shockable Rhythms: Ventricular fibrillation with amplitude > 100 μV and wide complex ventricular tachycardia with rates greater than 150 bpm. Multi-Function Electrode Impedance Measurement.
- 3-lead ECG cable, 5-lead ECG cable, 12 lead cable, paddles or MFE Pads. Input selection on the front panel. Input Protection: Fully defibrillator protected. Special circuit prevents distortion of ECG by pacer pulse. (Pacer version only.) Implanted Pacemaker Spike Display: Dedicated circuitry detects most implanted pacemaker spikes and provides a standard display marker of the spike on ECG trace. Bandwidth: 0.5-40 Hz (-3 dB) standard/0.05-150 Hz diagnostic. Lead Selection: Displayed on the monitor. ECG Size: 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 3 cm/mV - display on monitor. Heart Rate: Digital display 0-300 bpm ±5%. Heart Rate Alarm: On/Off displayed on the monitor. User-selectable, tachycardia 60- 280 bpm, bradycardia 20-100 bpm
Note : DEP - Readiness Pack EXPIRED
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping the item.